|Note: While on the Free plan, you can have up to 2 job positions published simultaneously. You can have more job positions in Archived or Draft status. On the other hand, the Basic plan offers unlimited job posting capabilities, allowing you to post as many job positions as needed to meet your recruitment goals.|
Your job postings will be hosted on your Careers page. You can customize, manage, and share your Careers page easily at any time.
To manage your Careers page:
- Navigate to “Hiring” and select “Careers page” (1).
- Add a Title (2) and a Description (3) for your page.
- Optionally, edit your Header image (4).
- The following formats are supported: .png, .jpeg, .jpg, .gif, .svg, .webp, up to 30MB in size.
- Recommended image ratio: 3:1.
- Example dimensions: 840x280.
- At the bottom of the page, click “Save” (5) to save your changes.
- At any point, after you’ve added a Title and a Description, click “Preview page” (6) to see what your Careers page looks like.
- Click the “Copy” icon (7) to copy your Careers page URL so you can share it as necessary.
- Click the “Open” icon (8) to navigate to your Careers page.