- Performance Reviews: You can now create and manage performance reviews for your organization. You can read more about it here and here.
- Connect task completions with course completions: Onboarding/Offboarding tasks may now be connected with a course on TalentLMS if the TalentLMS integration is enabled. Read here for more information on how to manage your tasks.
- Quick commands: Global search now supports quick commands. Here's an article with all the details you need to know!
- Global search: When selecting an employee from the global search results while in another employee’s profile, and on a specific profile tab, the new employee’s profile will open with the same profile tab selected.
- Authentication: Added confirmation window when removing Google sign-in from the available authentication methods.
- Hire date: Correctly validate the hire date when adding a user and selecting "This person is the head of the org." instead of assigning them to a Manager.
- Hire date: The hire date will change automatically if an employee has only one Employment Status entry and its effective date is edited.