Add or edit onboarding and offboarding tasks, as well as sort them by categories. Additionally, if the TalentLMS integration is enabled, then you can connect the completion of a task with the completion of a particular course in TalentLMS. When a task is connected with a TalentLMS course, the employee will be assigned the course upon the assignment of the task and the task will be marked as complete as soon as the employee completes that course on TalentLMS and the changes are synced.
To manage onboarding and offboarding tasks:
- Go to “Settings” and click “Task management” (1).
- Select “Onboarding” or “Offboarding” (2) as necessary.
- Click “Add task” (3) to create a new task, or click the pencil icon (4) next to an existing task to edit it.
Add or edit your onboarding and offboarding tasks:
- Name your task, add it to a category, and describe it (1).
- Optionally, select a TalentLMS course (2) to connect the completion of the task with.
- Specify when it needs to be completed, and which employee needs to complete it (3).
- Select which employees the task is required for (4). Choose “Required for all” or filter by Location, Division, Department, Job title and/or Employment status.
|Note: You can create different categories to sort your tasks. To do so, click “Add category” from the Task management screen.|