- Benefits: You can now add benefits for the employees of your organization. For more information, please see this article.
- TalentLMS Integration: TalentHR now features native TalentLMS integration. Click here to find out more.
- Training: With the TalentLMS integration, you can review and manage your employees’ training directly from TalentHR. Please see this article for more information.
- Cancel Future Hire: You can now cancel a future hire at any time prior to their hire date. See this article for the steps to do so.
- Delete Employee: TalentHR lets you easily delete an employee at any point, as described here.
- Edit Hire Date: Now you can edit your existing employees’ hire date.
- Add Pre-approved Time Off: As an HR Manager, you now have the option to add pre-approved time-off to an employee. Please refer to this article for more information.
- Cancel Approved Time Off: If necessary, you can now cancel your employees’ approved time off at any point, even if its date has passed.
- Time Off Report: A new “Time off” Report has been added, which exports in two sheets (in .xlsx format). Click here for more information.
- Headcount Report: The chart tooltip of the current month shows the number of currently active employees. Also, the table in the list view is now ordered from newer to older.
- Time Off Requests: When requesting time off, the start date is no longer limited by the value of the end date. If an employee chooses a start date which is after the specified end date, the end date field is cleared and the user must choose a new end date.
- “Filters” Buttons: “Filters” buttons are highlighted if there are active filters.
- Hide/Show Password: Added an "eye" button to allow users to hide or show the password in various password fields.
- Exports: Added support for exports in .xlsx format. All exports are in .xlsx by default.
Reports: Adjusted y-value min based on data.
- Last Login: Added last login in employees’ user profiles.
- Theme (Primary and Secondary Color): Theme colors are now applied to select tabs and links.
- Reload Sample Data: Added a "strong confirmation" for the reload of sample data.