- ATS: TalentHR now offers its own Application Tracking System (ATS) to help you attract, evaluate, and hire talent. Read here for more info!
- Resend invitations: You can now resend the initial “Welcome” email first sent to employees when their profiles are created. Read here to learn how.
- TalentLMS integration: You can now select a specific TalentLMS branch to sync with. Here's how.
- Termination date: Termination date can now be in the past so that you can log the termination of an employee retroactively.
- Termination reason: When you terminate an employee, you can include details about the reason for termination. Click here to read more.
- For action: Added a new section under the “For Action” menu, which shows the completed and pending performance reviews.
- More languages added: The following languages are now fully supported: Danish, Dutch, Finish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, and Turkish. You can set the language of your domain, and each employee can also set their own language.
- Calendar: Added a time-off analysis tab in the tooltip.