TalentHR features native TalentLMS integration. Synchronize data between the two platforms and keep track of your employees’ TalentLMS training on your TalentHR domain.
Once you’ve integrated your TalentLMS portal into your TalentHR domain, you can review and manage your employees’ training directly from TalentHR.
To review and manage your employees’ training:
- Use the search field (1) at the top of your dashboard to search for an employee or go to “People” (2) and select an employee.
- Select the “Training” tab (3).
Here, you can find the following:
- Which TalentLMS courses your employee is enrolled in.
- Their date of enrollment.
- Their progress status for each course.
- Which category each course belongs to.
- A “Go to course” link for each course, which allows you to log in to TalentLMS as the selected employee/user and access the course with their user profile.
- If a TalentLMS course awards users with a certificate upon completion, and your employee has completed the course in question, you can download their certificate.
To enroll an employee in a new course:
- Click “+Add training” (1).
- Click the “Courses” (2) drop-down menu and select one or more courses.
- Click “Save” (3).