The option to book time off is always accessible from the dashboard (1) for all employees.
To request time off:
- Select “Book time off” from your dashboard.
- Choose the type of time off (Vacation, Sick leave, WFH, Bereavement, or other) and check your available time off per type here (2).
- Select the Start date and End date for your time off request (3).
- Once you’ve selected the range of your time-off request, a “Customize” option will appear. Click “Customize” (4) if you wish to request less than an entire day off, for any of the days in your selected range.
- When you select “Customize”, a new window will open. Hover over a requested time-off date and select “Half day” if you wish to ask for half a day off (0.5 days) for that particular date (5). Alternatively, you can type a fraction that corresponds to the desired time-off request. Click “OK” when you’re done.
- Add a note for your manager, if necessary (6).
To see your available time off per type, access the “Time off” tab of your profile by clicking “My time off” (7). Access all your previous time-off requests and their status in the History section. Finally, click “Send request” to submit your time-off request.
|Note: Managers may approve or reject time off requests. When a time off request is approved or rejected, you will receive an email informing you of your request’s status. If your time off request is approved, you will be able to see it under the “My upcoming days off” tab on your dashboard.|
|Note: The lowest fraction the system will accept is 0.001 days.|